Part: Honda CL350 / CB350 Carburetor Rebuild Kit
Why You Need This: So that guy you just bought the motorcycle from says it just needs the carbs cleaned. Sounds like it's time for a pair of carb rebuild kits for your Honda CL350 or CB350. Chances are all the brass parts carb parts are corroded to dust and inner passages are plugged up with varnish. Each carburetor rebuild kit will repair the factory Keihin CV carburetor found on the Honda CL350 Scrambler and CB350. Sold individually, one kit rebuilds one carburetor, two carb kits are required per bike. There were three different generations of carburetors used during the CL350 / CB350 production run:
- Early: K0-K1 (1968-Mid 1969 - Square Carburetor Float, threaded body mixture screw w/ spring only)
- Mid: K1-K3 (Late 1969-1971 - Round Carburetor Float, threaded body mixture screw w/ spring only)
- Late: K4-K5 (1972-1973 - Round Carburetor Float, smooth body mixture screw w/ spring, tiny washer & o-ring)
NOTE: Carb kits for these bikes now contain all parts for all generations. This means that you will have some parts left over after rebuilding your carbs, specifically the extra idle mixture screws and float bowl o-ring/gasket that fits the other models.
These are the most complete carburetor rebuild kits for the Honda CL350 / CB350 available as we assemble them in house. Some parts my vary from the photograph as kits are assembled specifically for the style of carburetor you specify. If you need help please contact us and we will get it sorted out for you.
Slide diaphragms, main jet tuning kits or intake manifolds are also available.
Installation Tip: Emulsifier tubes need to be gently pressed out from the top carburetor body through the slide hole using a plastic or wooden punch. Clean everything very thoroughly, blow compressed air and run a small piece of wire through all the passages. When you can eat off of it then it is clean. Use a little light oil when installing the main and second jets with the O-ring in the carburetor body.
Honda CB350 Carburetor Rebuild Kit Includes:
- Pilot / Low Speed Jet Size #35
- Float Needle & Seat
- Secondary Jet Size #68 & #70
- Main Jet Size #105 & #115
- Idle Needle w/ Spring (Early & Late style included)
- Pilot Jet Hole Plug
- Main Jet Needle w/ retaining clip
- Emulsifier Tubes Primary & Secondary
- Float bowl (Early or Mid/ Late Style)
- Main Jet
- Second Jet
- Float Needle Seat
- Drain Plug