Riding Gear Type: Vega Deluxe 3/4 Open Face Motorcycle Helmet
Details About This Helmet: The Vega deluxe 3/4 open face helmet is based on the classic 3/4 helmet designs of yesteryear with a slew of features to truly make this a modern helmet fit for around the town or rolling for miles on the open road. This lightweight convertible helmet brings flexibility to match your riding style and environment. The Vega deluxe 3/4 open face helmet can be configured in one of two ways: By default the deluxe 3/4 open face helmet has full face shield, designed to reduce wind noise and lift. However if you want to feel the wind on your face, remove the shield and add the sun visor to totally change the helmet's look and functions. Both shield and visor are included with the Vega deluxe 3/4 open face helmet.
We have found Vega helmets to always be featured packed, solid designs with incredible quality fit and finish at a great price point.
- Optically correct, 6 position face shield designed to reduce wind swirl effect & complete face coverage (tinted and mirrored shields available too)
- 2 way convertible: swap between face shield or open face with sun visor configurations (both parts are included)
- Washable, replaceable, and completely removable max-flow plush liner to keep the inside of your helmet clean and fresh
- Integrated one touch drop down inner sun shield (built in sunglasses)
- Pre-drilled internal cavities to fit most Bluetooth communication systems
- Quick release chin strap system
- US DOT FMVSS 218 & ECE R 22.05 certified
- 5 Year Warranty and accident replacement protection
Sizing: We highly recommend measuring the circumference of your head in centimeters (CM) to get the most accurate fit for a helmet rather than relying on the size label (S, M, L, XL, etc). Every brand of helmet fits different (like shoes) so measure your head twice to make sure you order the correct size!!! We want you to select the correct helmet on the first try. Any helmets that need to be exchanged for a re-sized will be subject to a re-sizing fee. Customer is responsible for return shipping on a helmet for re-sizing. Please see our return policy for more information.
Not sure what size helmet you need? Click here for the How to Measure Your Head Guide. If you are in between two sizes we recommend rounding up to the nearest whole number on the size chart for that brand helmet.
Accessories & Parts: Replacement Shields & Internal Liners