Riding Gear Type: Vega Modular Full Face Motorcycle Helmet
Details About This Helmet: When it comes to full face motorcycle helmets, the modular helmets have taken over the industry. Upon an initial glance the Vega full face modular helmet looks like a standard full face helmet, however with a push of a button the front section of the helmet actually flips up (like a hatch back car) to uncover your face while the helmet is still on your head. This provides the accessibility to your face that a 3/4 helmet does when you are at a rest stop, allowing you to have a conversation, take a drink, put on you glasses, or just get some fresh air before hopping back on your bike all while not having to remove the helmet. In the not too recent past modular helmets were bulky and ugly, however the Vega full face modular helmets have a slick modern look, where most folks do not even realize they are a modular helmet. That is why we love Vega helmets; featured packed modern designs with an incredible quality fit and finish at a great price point.
- One button quick flip up modular front of helmet with auto lock to hold it in position
- Extra Large (over 30% bigger) optically correct, multi-position clear eye shield (tinted and mirrored shields available too)
- Fully removable extra plush inner liner & cheek pads. They are replaceable or hand washable to keep the inside of your helmet clean and fresh
- Integrated one touch drop down inner sun shield (built in sunglasses)
- Pre-drilled internal cavities to fit most Bluetooth communication systems
- Quick release chin strap system
- Dual top and single front adjustable air flow vents
- US DOT FMVSS 218 & ECE R 22.05 certified
- 5 Year Warranty and accident replacement protection
Sizing: We highly recommend measuring the circumference of your head in centimeters (CM) to get the most accurate fit for a helmet rather than relying on the size label (S, M, L, XL, etc). Every brand of helmet fits different (like shoes) so measure your head twice to make sure you order the correct size!!! We want you to select the correct helmet on the first try. Any helmets that need to be exchanged for a re-sized will be subject to a re-sizing fee. Customer is responsible for return shipping on a helmet for re-sizing. Please see our return policy for more information.
Not sure what size helmet you need? Click here for the How to Measure Your Head Guide. If you are in between two sizes we recommend rounding up to the nearest whole number on the size chart for that brand helmet.
Accessories & Parts: Replacement Shields & Internal Liners