Part: The Black Hole - Honda CB350 / CB450 Oil Drain Plug
Why You Need This: It has been all too common that the oil drain plug on the Honda CB350 (CL350 & SL350) or CB450 (CL450 & CB500T) models have been damaged and mangled up over the years. They tend to be difficult to remove and often get destroyed in the process. We decided it was time to make a high quality replacement: "The Black Hole." This is an original Common Motor Collective designed part; we have addressed and resolved all the issues with original Honda CB350 or CB450 oil drain plug and made some improvements along the way. Yes it still retains the clever O-ring seal on the bottom (included), but the list of improvements makes this a true high performance quality part that will outlast the bike.
- 4140 Cro-Moly Steel Billet Construction
- QPQ (quench, polish, quench) case hardened corrosion resistant coating (not anodized or black oxide)
- Magnet for particle collection in the oil pan
- Safety wire hole for racing requirements
- 22mm hex head (larger than original) for better wrench grip
- Made in Houston, Texas, USA with a lifetime warranty
If you are doing an oil change we offer a special oil change gasket kit for Honda CB350 and Honda CB450 to make the job easy and painless.
Installation Tip: Ensure the rubber o-ring sits well and level on the inside of the plug and do not over tighten. You should be changing the oil in your bike every 1,500 miles and clean out the oil filter every other oil change.