Part: Honda CB350 / CB360 / CB450 / CB500T / CB550 Drive Chain
Why You Need This: You're not thinking of running that old rusty chain are you? Drive chains are often stretched out, neglected, and under lubricated. Which means that on an old bike the potential for failure is heightened. A fresh drive chain is a great idea and our Japanese made chain has you covered. It features solid rollers versus curled rollers. This is the best bang for the buck Honda CL350 / CB350; CJ360 / CL360 / CB360; CL450 / CB450; CB500T; CB550 drive chain we have found out there. It is a standard (non O-ring) clip type master link drive chain with a 530 pitch. Make sure to count your links (inner and outer plates) to get the right size. We will cut the chain for you, which makes putting it on 1-2-3. Longer chains are available, please contact us for details.
Factory Chain Lengths Based on Factory Sprocket Tooth Count
- CB350 - 16 F / 36 R = 94 link
- CL350 - 16 F / 38 R = 96 link
- CB360 - 16 F / 34 R = 94 link
- CL360 - 16 F / 34 R = 94 link
- CJ360 - 16 F / 33 R = 98 link
- CB450 - 15 F / 35 R = 92 link
- CL450 - 15 F / 35 R = 92 link
- CB500T - 15 F / 33 R = 96 link
- CB550K - 17 F / 37 R = 100 link
- CB550F - 17 F / 37 R = 100 link
Installation Tip: Master link must be installed with the retaining clip open end facing opposite the chain's direction of travel. Chain comes grease packed and must be cleaned and lubricated prior to use. We recommend Bel-Ray chain lube (available) over gear oil. Chain should be lubricated and inspected every 500 miles.