Part: Clutch Cable for Honda CB350 / CL350 / CB360 CL360 / CB450 / CL450 / CB550 motorcycles
NOTE: If you are not sure which cable you need, measure your old one first before ordering!
Standard Length CB350 / CB360 / CB450 / CB550T:
- End to End Length: 46.5 inches
- Housing to Housing Length: 41 inches
- Typically used for low rise handlebars, clip-ons or clubman bars and super bike
Long Length CB350 / CB360 / CB450 / CB500T:
- End to End Length: 51.5 inches
- Housing to Housing Length: 46 inches
- Use on mid rise bars or scrambler bars.
Long Length CB550K/F :
- End to End Length: 53 inches
- Housing to Housing Length: 48 inches
Why You Need This: Does your clutch feel stiff and hard to pull? The clutch cable gets a real workout on your Honda CB350 / CB360 / CB450 / CB550. We often see them rusted up or caked with goo from over the years causing return and clutch adjustment problems. Do yourself a favor and install a fresh clutch cable and add some new levers to make the controls feel smooth and like new.
Installation Tip: Lubricate the cable with some light oil at each end prior to putting it on the bike. Lubricate the pivot at the clutch handle and repack the clutch rod actuator at the other end with grease.